OPERATIONS – Manufacturing Operations
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. Attabotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. Attabotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, Attabotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
We are searching for a deadline-driven Materials Planner motivated by the challenge of continuously improving manufacturing throughput and hitting organizational targets. You’ll play an integral role in developing department goals and controls in a fast-paced manufacturing environment devoted to turning out high-volume products. We will look to you to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules. And because we value our people and their ideas, this role offers the opportunity to broaden your capabilities and grow technically while contributing to innovating solutions that can genuinely affect change.
Who you are:
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility for handling a wide range of activities.
- Manufacturing experience would be considered and asset
- Experience and understanding of an ERP system; preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Dynamics NAV)
- Experience with Manufacturing modules within an ERP system would be an asset
- Microsoft Office products; strong computer skills.
- Minimum of 2 years previous planning experience
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
What we need:
- Maintain raw materials to support manufacturing demand while ensuring procured items are in the supply chain
- Work with Supply Chain to ensure contingency plans are in place for long lead time items
- Manage material supply (min/max) at all field locations with collaboration from Site Primes
- Ensure production & inventory levels balance the requirements of new product build and field service requests
- Follow-up as required with all teams to expedite flow of materials to meet production schedule and shipment expectations.
- Work within our ERP system to review and evaluate production progress, work in process, and raw material inventory and finished goods demand.
- Interact with shop floor management daily to resolve issues regarding manufacturing deliverables or to provide additional information as requested from other departments
- Develop and achieve departmental/company goals and controls. Make suggestions for improvement in areas of cost reduction, processes, quality and productivity.
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.