Technical Support Specialist
OPERATIONS – Client Operations
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. Attabotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. Attabotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, Attabotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years of hands on work experience as a Technical Support Specialist in a Windows environment
- Hands-on experience with Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, database products, mobile devices and WI-FI
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose advanced technical issues
- Experience with remote desktop applications
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Degree or diploma in a relevant technical field
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
- Must be able to travel internationally
- Must be open to working shifts (nights/weekends)
What we need
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues, provide System Administration
- Follow all Service Management processes; create and track issues through to resolution, work within agreed service level response times
- Support clients remotely via phone, email or chat
- Track and escalate open incidents to internal teams as required
- Provide timely and accurate feedback and reports to customers
- Leverage and provide content for internal knowledge base
- Ensure all issues are properly categorized and recorded, including all logs and troubleshooting information
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple open issues at one time
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal teams and clients
- Provide onsite customer support as required
- Other duties assigned from the team lead or manager as required
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.