Senior Data Analyst
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
Composed of both analysts and engineers, the Business Intelligence team is responsible for supporting analytics needs across the organization to enable data-driven decision-making. We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Data Analyst to play a key role in shaping our data strategy and driving actionable insights. You will be responsible for analyzing large datasets, generating valuable insights, and providing data-driven recommendations to support decision-making. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, interpret complex data, and help shape our data infrastructure for optimal efficiency. Ideal candidates love storytelling with data, collaborating with cross-functional partners, delivering actionable insights & reporting, and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Why Attentive needs you
- Engage with cross-functional teams to define analytics requirements and build robust reporting
- Identify key metrics and build exec-facing dashboards to support key business decisions across the organization
- Partner with BI Engineers to model and transform data in a scalable way
- Developing and managing our data analytics platform Looker
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in analytics or business intelligence with experience using a data visualization tool (Looker, Tableau)
- Experience using, writing, and optimizing SQL queries in a business environment
- Knowledge of descriptive statistics, infrastructure components, ETL, and reporting/analytic tools and environments
- Ability to execute fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner
- You have an inherent curiosity and analytic follow-through; you can’t help but ask “why?” and love using data and logic to explore potential solutions
- Experience effectively communicating the results of analyses with stakeholders to drive decisions
- Team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or equivalent work experience
- Our data visualization tool is Looker
- We have access to Python, R, Snowflake, SQL, and DBT for analysis
- Our team supports stakeholders from client strategy, product management, sales, marketing, finance, engineering, designers and the leadership team
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $104,000 - $155,000 annually + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.