Enterprise Account Executive (UK)
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Chanel, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We’re looking to hire an outcome-oriented Enterprise Account Executive to be a foundational member of our international Sales team, responsible for driving new customer acquisition and establishing and nurturing a strong pipeline. You’re a motivated and strategic team player who would be integral in our growth plan.
This position will report to the VP and GM, International.
Why Attentive needs you
- Engage in new client relationships by developing target customers at the C-suite, VP and Director level at enterprise companies
- Create narratives with beginning, middle and end to explain complex processes, ideas or events.
- Act cross-functionally with marketing, product and design to guide market positioning and to provide feedback on product requirements.
- Work alongside dedicated inside sales representatives to schedule and prepare for new business meetings
- Prepare, present and close new business through industry events, virtual meetings and conferences.
- Manage the sales process to ensure delivery against metrics
- Work with your dedicated SDR to generate and qualify leads
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer information Salesforce, ensuring squeaky clean data hygiene
- Understand your deals to be able to forecast accurately, knowing what to work on and where to leverage support to close business.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales, ideally at ESPs, CDPs, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Consistent in exceeding sales targets and key performance indicators
- Passionate, driven and has the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Has the grit and determination to build something out of nothing
- Experienced managing a complex sales cycle across Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Hybrid role: at least two days per week in (our Liverpool St.) office
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.