Sales Development Representative (UK)
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team as an early member, as we build out our UK presence. You will work closely with Sales Development leadership and our VP & GM, International as an integral part of our international expansion. You will help to build our international sales development practice, while also coordinating cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and revenue.
Why Attentive needs you
- Prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the growth of the Attentive platform
- Send outbound emails to drive customer meetings for your Account Executive
- Partner with C-Level and VP-level executives at leading enterprise companies
- Learn and aid in critical skills in the sales process like meeting preparation, follow-up and closing
- Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area
- Achieve and exceed performance metrics while maintaining quality
- Intelligent, curious and driven to succeed in a career in tech sales
- Hard-working and persistent, putting in the time before and after meetings to deliver great results
- Openness to coaching and training
- Strong networking and relationship building ability
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- The ability to conceptually understand our platform and explain it on a high level
- Hybrid role: at least two days per week in (our Liverpool St.) office
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.