Director of Product Management, Automation
San Francisco, CA
Attentive® is the world’s #1 conversational marketing platform, on a mission to maximize performance with intelligent, 1:1 SMS and email capabilities. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, GUESS and Urban Outfitters rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are seeking a Director of Product Management to lead our AI portfolio (https://www.attentive.com/tags/automation). This consists of Concierge (https://www.attentive.com/concierge), Automated Messaging (https://www.attentive.com/blog/ai-generated-campaigns) and the Core AI/ML Platform. Attentive integrates data across the web, ecommerce platforms, and omni channel marketing to create a complete view of the customer’s brand. This data can be leveraged in concierge with the latest in AI (LLMs/Stable Diffusion) to create magical conversations bespoke to the individual.
The leader for this role will have direct revenue responsibility and ownership over their portfolio of products. They will be responsible for driving success from the current nascent phases through full scale. A successful leader will have demonstrated success scaling multi-product portfolios and is eager for a fast moving data-driven environment. They will have an eagerness to dive into the technology and customer use cases to match the evolving AI landscape.
Why Attentive needs you:
- Lead product strategy and discovery of Attentive’s AI product line
- You will lead and grow your team of 8 PMs to develop product objectives and uplevel their performance
- You are an expert recruiter and talent magnet
- Develop your portfolio strategy to develop sustainably differentiated product lines based around Attentive’s data and AI frameworks
- You have 3+ years managing product managers.
- You have 10+ years experience as a Product Manager leading strategic vision, crafting product roadmaps, and coordinating product strategies across a group of products.
- You have grown multiple products to scaled revenue
- You think deeply, quickly and analytically - driving business outcomes for our customers
- You measure your success through shipped full products and can point to specific examples where you have owned a portfolio of high-impact releases from discovery through scaling revenue.
- You are deeply analytical and are comfortable sorting through data & using it to make data driven decisions
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller (written & verbal), both with technical and non-technical audiences.
For US based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $225,000 - $344,000 annually.
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.