Enterprise Account Executive, NYC
New York City (or remote) /
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will identify, engage and close new business from large customer accounts. We are growing rapidly and are looking for highly motivated individuals with experience managing and growing out a book of business to join our team. This is an outside sales role and involves participation in industry events.
- Engage in new client relationships by developing target customers at the C-suite, VP and Director level at enterprise companies
- Create narratives with beginning, middle and end to explain complex processes, ideas or events.
- Act cross-functionally with marketing, product and design to guide market positioning and to provide feedback on product requirements.
- Work alongside dedicated inside sales representatives to schedule and prepare for new business meetings
- Prepare, present and close new business through industry events, virtual meetings and conferences.
- Manage the sales process to ensure delivery against metrics
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience as an outside sales person focused on enterprise brands
- Experience working in a SaaS, MarTech, AdTech or startup preferred
- Consistency in exceeding sales targets and key performance indicators
- Skilled in new business development while communicating effectively with senior management
- Excellent customer facing skills specifically with regard to negotiationExperience managing a complex sales cycle across Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Hard-working and persistent, ensuring delivery of great results
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.