Senior Manager, Internal Audit
United States /
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 5,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
At Attentive, we are building out our Internal Audit function and the search for a Senior Manager, Internal Audit to continuously evaluate risk and controls within the organization. You will solution and advise teams on appropriate design of process and supporting systems, considering scalability and points of failures.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with teams outside the CFO org (Engineering, BI, Sales, etc.) to understand, optimize, document, and routinely update operational processes, supporting systems and related controls.
- Assist in designing a control environment in a prioritized fashion to support the company's goals.
- Develop internal control documentation including risk & control matrices, process & system flowcharts, controls related training materials, control testing plan, testing work papers etc.
- Actively seek development of new or improved procedures or ideas to create value-add internal controls as well as business process improvements to help enhance overall profitability and efficiency.
- 8-12 years+ of relevant experience in a high growth or within technology space
- Prior public accounting (Big 4) experience
- Leadership experience
- External or internal audit experience
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA, or CISA required
- Extensive Experience in creative solutioning in a dynamic, fast-paced and multi-project environment, which require excellent organizational, prioritization and process improvement skills
- Significant SOX experience, as well as internal controls and project management skills. Some familiarity with IT general controls, automated controls and controls over reports
- You have experience working on controls implementation and design controls from scratch
- Experience with RPA, NetSuite, Salesforce or AuditBoard
- You are a self-starter who demonstrates initiative, ownership and displays high energy level with an eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively across all levels and teams at the organization and to remain calm under pressure
- Strong collaboration skills to work with other teams on solutions and project management activities
- Ability to articulate and simplify technical topics to a non-technical group
You'll get competitive perks and benefits from health care to home office equipment, to help you bring your best self to work.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.