Sales Development Representative
New York City /
Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $110 million Series C investment led by Sequoia and IVP—two of the world’s leading venture firms—in early 2020, less than 8 months after its Series B round due to strong customer traction. We’ve seen 347% customer growth in just one year, and now work with 1000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, Party City, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative. You will work closely with the Director of Inside Sales to guide and build our inside sales practice. You will also coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and revenue.
- Research and identify potential customers for our software platform
- Send outbound emails to drive customer meetings for your Account Executive partner with C-Level and VP-level executives at leading enterprise companies.
- Learn and aid in critical skills in the sales process like meeting preparation, follow-up and closing
- SDRs can progress to account executive roles or other roles at the company
Skills & Qualifications
- Intelligent, curious and driven to succeed in a career in tech startups and sales
- Hard-working and persistent, putting in the time before and after meetings to deliver great results
- Openness to coaching and training
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it. Values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.