SaaS Operations Director
United States /
Attentive® is the most comprehensive text message marketing solution, driving 20.5% of total online revenue for businesses by creating thoughtful SMS experiences. Using real-time behavioral data, Attentive makes it possible for businesses to automatically send engaging text messages to each subscriber. Over 4,000 leading businesses like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Rebecca Minkoff, Steve Madden, and more rely on Attentive and see strong performance, like 30%+ click-through rates and 25x+ ROI.
In March 2021, Attentive announced a Series E investment and is backed by Coatue, Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP, and other leading venture firms.
We are seeking an experienced IT professional to manage our SaaS application environment. We are looking for someone to implement automation to help streamline operations and scale Attentive’s corporate SaaS environments. This individual will be responsible for troubleshooting, monitoring, integrating, configuring, and administering SaaS applications and end-user accounts. You will be responsible for making sure users have the right tools they need to succeed as part of onboarding and throughout their lifecycle. This individual will report to the Director of Technology Services and work with teams across the organization to help support IT operations and business objectives.
- Administer our core SaaS application infrastructure
- Maintain key company-wide SaaS services such as Google Workspace, Okta, Atlassian, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Conduct onboarding and offboarding processes and integrations with other cloud service providers.
- Design and implement automation across SaaS systems to make IT processes repeatable, scalable, and secure.
- Manage end-user accounts, data, authentication, permissions, and access to SaaS applications.
- Identify, evaluate, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues related to SaaS apps and integrations as they arise.
- Maintain, configure, and implement SaaS applications, platforms and integrations across company-wide core IT applications.
- Create and maintain documentation around technical processes, policies, and architecture.
- Work closely with teams to ensure smooth deployment of new technology to the organization as well as day-to-day operations.
- Manage SaaS application usage/licensing across the environment.
- Configure SaaS systems utilizing compliance and security best practices
- 10+ years experience administering SaaS applications including Google Workspace, Okta, BetterCloud, Slack, Atlassian, etc.
- Experience integrating critical SaaS tools and automating IT processes
- Experience working in a Mac first environment
- Experience working with various cross functional teams across the business such as HR, Finance, Security and Compliance
- Experience with ITSM tools (JIRA Service Desk preferred)
- Strong knowledge of SSO, SAML, LDAP, and directory services tools
- Working technical knowledge of modern enterprise systems, software, protocols, and standards
- ITSM or SAASops certifications a big plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.