Associate Performance Campaign Manager
Platform Solutions /
At AUDIENCEX, we are fascinated by the evolution of the digital landscape. At our core, we are data-driven technologists, strategists and creative thinkers -- and as one of the largest independent trading desks and digital advertising partners for brands and agencies, harnessing technology and creativity to deliver comprehensive strategic, unbiased, and high impact omnichannel performance marketing solutions is what gets us out of bed in the morning.
Encompassing a variety of verticals and clients in national and international markets, we leverage and offer integrated access to 24 leading programmatic and search and social platforms to power high impact creative, targeted media buying, and data-driven strategy to help our clients engage and grow their audiences. In joining our organization, you’ll be part of a team that is passionate about learning and making an impact -- in the lives of our fellow team members, our consumers, our customers, and in the world around us. Named one of the fastest growing companies in America over the last three years by Inc., Deloitte and the Financial Times, we are headquartered in Los Angeles and employ throughout the U.S. For more information, visit www.audiencex.com.
We are currently looking for an Associate Performance Campaign Manager to join our team. This entry level role provides an exciting opportunity to build a foundation and learn account management, strategy and media buying in the ad tech industry. The Associate Performance Campaign Manager will provide support to members of our Platform Solutions team, assisting with reporting, campaign creation, campaign trafficking and optimization. The ideal candidate is collaborative, detailed, solutions-oriented and eager to learn new technologies while thriving in a fast-paced environment. The role will report into the Manager of Platform Solutions.
- Provide media support to our performance campaign managers by creating and trafficking campaigns, and assisting with optimization and reporting
- Gain skills as an account manager by joining performance campaign managers on their client calls, learning about the needs of our clients and various ways of providing solutions
- Provide assistance on internal operating system compliance by facilitating QA, conducting data entry, performing record creation, handling invoicing tasks, and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Follow process in conducting QA tasks for client dashboards, ensuring data accuracy
- Become knowledgeable of best practices for the platforms utilized at AUDIENCEX including major demand-side platforms (DSPs), ad servers, bid management platforms, third party vendors and our CRM platform Sugar
- Become certified on DSPs and present relevant research, findings and learnings to the team
- Gain an understanding of the competitive landscape, new industry developments and standards to help demonstrate our company’s key differentiators and value
- Bachelor’s degree
- Entry level experience (0-2 years) or internship in a related field
- Customer service / customer relationship management experience
- Strong personal management: you’re driven – no one needs to push you to excel, it’s just who you are
- Ability to work autonomously and to prioritize tasks while managing a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail and consistent follow-through to commitments
- Excellent English speaking, presentation and writing skills
- Willingness to learn new platforms and skills
- Experience with DSPs (The Trade Desk, DV360, MediaMath etc.), SSPs, or AdServers (DCM, Sizmek etc.)
AUDIENCEX is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legal protected status.
We believe that our success is dependent upon the growth and well-being of our team members. We provide professional development, offering career guidance, mentorship programs and learning opportunities. Our benefits program includes a competitive 401k matching, stock options, mental health support, wellness reimbursement, supportive parental leave, seasonal Flex Fridays, a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and more.
We also believe in giving back to our communities that speak to the passion and interests of our teams. We commit resources to social enterprise, non-profit and advocacy groups throughout the US and globally.
Most importantly, we strive each day to foster a strong sense of belonging and empowerment within our workplace, both in how we interact with each other, our customers and our partners. We recognize and celebrate who we are - our diverse backgrounds, our experiences and our unique strengths. As a company, we’re committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace, giving all our employees opportunities to work, learn and grow together.