Associate Performance Campaign Manager
Marina Del Rey, CA /
Platform Solutions /
AUDIENCEX is a leading digital advertising partner for brands and agencies. We offer strategic, unbiased, omnichannel performance solutions, and create value for our clients by delivering a combination of high-impact creative, innovative technology, targeted media buying, and data-driven analysis to help them effectively target and acquire customers throughout the entire purchase funnel. Named one of the Fastest Growing and Most Successful Companies in America by both Deloitte and Inc. 5000 in 2019 and 2020, AUDIENCEX is headquartered in Los Angeles and operates in offices throughout North America, including New York, Chicago, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Miami, St. Louis, Kansas City and Montreal. For more information visit www.audiencex.com.
We are currently looking for an Associate Performance Campaign Manager. The role blends account management, strategy and media buying. The role is well-suited to our high volume / high touch engagement model and is intended for those with account management and/or media buying experience. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is eager to learn new technologies while thriving in a client facing environment.
The Associate Performance Campaign Manager will report to the Director, Platform Solutions and will be a hybrid role combining customer success, strategy and ad operations. To be successful in this role, this individual must be outgoing, organized and results-oriented. The Individual must also be a good listener and ask appropriate questions in order to better understand the client’s technical issues and business needs in order to guide the client through operationalizing AUDIENCEX’s solutions to ensure success. While not ultimately responsible for closing new client deals, the Associate Performance Campaign Manager is responsible for ensuring client retention and campaign renewals.
This role is based out of our AUDIENCEX (aX) headquarters in Marina Del Rey, CA. The team is currently operating remotely.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge and best practices for the platform’s utilized at aX including major demand-side platforms (DSPs), ad servers, bid management platforms, third party vendors and our CRM platform, Sugar
- Understand competitive landscape, new industry developments and standards to help demonstrate our company’s key differentiators and value
- Ensure satisfaction and account health across entire book of business, which includes ensuring engagement and retention, delivering campaign results, driving profitability and maintaining quick response time to client outreach
- Work closely with our offshore team for assistance with trafficking creatives, pixels and campaigns
- Work closely with platform vendors’ support teams to troubleshoot campaign and platform issues
- Work closely with other departments within aX including but not limited to Strategy, Account Management, Ad Operations, Technology, Sales and Creative
- Researches, recommends and implements configurations to meet customer needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years of working experience or internship in a related field
- Customer service / customer relationship management experience
- Strong personal management: you’re driven – no one needs to push you to excel, it’s just who you are
- Ability to work autonomously and to prioritize tasks while managing a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail and consistent follow-through to commitments
- Excellent English speaking, presentation, and writing skills
- Willingness to learn new platforms and skills
- Experience with DSPs (The Trade Desk, DV360, MediaMath etc.), SSPs, or AdServers (DCM, Sizmek etc.)
- Experience with ad technology protocols, including: VAST, VPAID, MRAID; as well as web technologies: HTML, JAVA, FLASH, AS, HTML5
- Experience with Google Analytics
AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.