New York, NY /
Sales Directors /
AUDIENCEX is an independent trading desk and leading digital advertising partner for brands and agencies. We offer strategic, unbiased, omnichannel performance marketing solutions powered by high impact creative, innovative technology, targeted media buying, and data-driven analysis to help our clients engage with and acquire customers throughout the entire purchase funnel. Named one of the Fastest Growing and Most Successful Companies in America by Inc, Deloitte and the Financial Times, AUDIENCEX is headquartered in Los Angeles and operates in offices throughout North America, including New York, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Detroit, St. Louis, Kansas City and Charlotte.
You are a driven business development professional who looks through the lens of what a customer is trying to solve for, and what viable solution can you provide. You’re an excellent listener, have deep industry knowledge, and understand the value of maximizing every minute of every day. When ambiguity presents itself, you are ready to collaborate with a team to proactively clear up the fog. You work well with diverse teams and inject FUN into the equation!
We are looking for a Sales Director to drive new business through a mix of self-prospecting as well as converting high-quality leads provided by AUDIENCEX marketing programs. The Sales Director role operates in an individual contributor capacity and reports into a regional sales leader.
- Conduct daily touchpoints through phone and email, social, local business events and other outreach
- Create discovery calls and provide demos of AUDIENCEX platform solutions to prospective clients
- Keep an organized CRM file with thorough pre and post sales notes
- Upsell / Cross-sell agency clients with additional performance channels (search, social, addressable TV etc.)
- Partner closely with the Pre-sales / Strategy and Analytics teams to create proposals
- Provide ongoing communication with the Media Buying and Account Management teams on campaign performance and growth opportunities; attend reporting calls with account management team to identify upsell opportunities
- Coordinate and participate in the client handoff process from Sales to Account Management
- Troubleshoot any technical issues internally or with any external teams (vendor/client)
- Stay current on new programmatic technologies
- Attend marketing events
- Meet the required quarterly and annual sales quotas
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing Sales; programmatic experience is a must
- Demonstrated history of success in sales, hitting or exceeding sales goals
- Experience with CRM (Sugar, Dynamics, Salesforce, Insightly, etc.)
- 3+ years’ experience working directly with brands
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proactive, solutions-oriented and resourceful
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members
- Ability to think and react quickly
- Web/tech savvy a must (ability to quickly learn and master new programs/interfaces)
- Knowledge of the latest industry trends associated in the Ad Tech space
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- High level emotional intelligence and business acumen
- Experience with Google Suite
- Experience working with agencies and brands in the mid-market, tier 2
- Experience working with a challenger brand and/or clients in growth company sectors
AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.