Director, Analytics & Insights
Marina Del Rey, CA /
AUDIENCEX is an independent trading desk and leading digital advertising partner for brands and agencies. We offer strategic, unbiased, omnichannel performance marketing solutions powered by high impact creative, innovative technology, targeted media buying, and data-driven analysis to help our clients engage with and acquire customers throughout the entire purchase funnel. Named one of the Fastest Growing and Most Successful Companies in America by Inc, Deloitte and the Financial Times, AUDIENCEX is headquartered in Los Angeles and operates in offices throughout North America, including New York, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Detroit, St. Louis, Kansas City and Charlotte.
You’re a critical thinker who has deep ad tech / online media experience, and are passionate about the power of data and telling a story through insights. You have a knack for understanding analytics in ways most people can’t. Your power is using your deep experience in the ad tech space to piece data together in a way that will resonate with both the brand and the consumer. You never rest on your past successes and are constantly looking for ways to innovate.
The Director of Analytics & Insights will have deep ad tech and data science knowledge. You will contribute as the lead providing qualitative and quantitative analytics and insights for projects that require multi and omni-channel digital strategy. You will develop product direction, strategy, roadmaps, and evolution of concept. You will navigate a range of analytical tools, and implement new ideas and ways of thinking while not being afraid to qualify data and validate conclusions. You will lead and collaborate with teams in the creation and presentation of strategic insights and actions that reach business goals for clients in order to drive revenue growth for AUDIENCEX. You will also develop trusted relationships with our client partners working with the Strategy and Account teams to successfully deliver on strategic direction throughout various engagements. You will also partner collaboratively with our Sales, Ad Ops, Tech and Executive Leadership teams to ensure AUDIENCEX is continuously exceeding expectations for our client partners, and position AUDIENCEX as a class leader in Digital Marketing strategy.
This role is based out of our headquarters in Marina Del Rey, CA. The team is currently operating remotely.
- Oversee analytics strategy insights and planning, including development of a measurement framework for digital marketing campaigns across Programmatic Display, Video, Native, Mobile, Search and Connected TV channels
- Analyze data and relevant communications channels to provide insights about narrative and campaign strategy
- Evolve and design new, innovative measurement tools; manage process through to delivery
- Lead and collaborate with teams in the creation and presentation of strategic insights and actions that reach business goals for clients
- Monitor all strategic activity and communicate the status of each project to team members and clients in order to meet project deadlines
- 8+ years of strategic ad tech industry experience, delivering data driven insights that result in high performing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience working with digital and site campaign performance and optimization
- Experience using multiple proprietary and open analytics platforms, inclusive of Google or Adobe Analytics, A/B/Multivariate testing, and social listening platforms (Netbase, Brandwatch, etc.)
- Experience using data visualization platforms such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, PowerBI, Datorama
- Digitally-savvy and informed on innovations, trends and technologies in the digital space; expert understanding of the best approach to implement new strategies that impact outcomes and drive digital transformations
- A comprehensive knowledge of emerging technologies affecting the Ad-Tech landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Science, Marketing, Statistics or related. Master’s degree a plus.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills; persuasive conversationalist and excellent negotiator
- Experience partnering closely with cross-functional Strategy, Sales, Client Services, Ad-Ops and Analytics teams
- A reputation for managing client relationships effectively to produce high-performing campaigns
- Organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of multi-channel campaigns
- Ability to own and deliver large-scale projects under tight deadlines by effectively managing teams directly and indirectly
- Management experience, with the ability to deliver feedback in a clear and well received format
- High level business acumen, agility, resilience and emotional intelligence
AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.