Senior Performance Campaign Manager
Marina Del Rey, CA /
Platform Solutions /
At AUDIENCEX, we are fascinated by the evolution of the digital landscape. At our core, we are data-driven technologists, strategists and creative thinkers -- and as one of the largest independent trading desks and digital advertising partners for brands and agencies, harnessing technology and creativity to deliver comprehensive strategic, unbiased, and high impact omnichannel performance marketing solutions is what gets us out of bed in the morning.
Encompassing a variety of verticals and clients in national and international markets, we leverage and offer integrated access to 24 leading programmatic and search and social platforms to power high impact creative, targeted media buying, and data-driven strategy to help our clients engage and grow their audiences. In joining our organization, you’ll be part of a team that is passionate about learning and making an impact -- in the lives of our fellow team members, our consumers, our customers, and in the world around us. Named one of the fastest growing companies in America over the last three years by Inc., Deloitte and the Financial Times, we are headquartered in Los Angeles and employ throughout the U.S. For more information, visit www.audiencex.com.
We are currently looking for a Senior Performance Campaign Manager to join our team. Well-suited to our high volume / high touch engagement model, this role is intended for candidates with a strong account management and media buying experience, who possess an aptitude to learn and develop solutions. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is proficient in programmatic technologies and enjoys thriving in a client facing environment.
Reporting into the Manager of Platform Solutions, the Senior Performance Campaign Manager provides mentorship and thought leadership to other members on the team. The position is responsible for ensuring client retention and campaign renewals. To be successful in this role, this Senior Performance Campaign Manager must be outgoing, organized and results-oriented.
- Create and execute digital media campaigns to deliver against client requirements and objectives
- Leverage company’s dashboards and platform reports to optimize campaign performance, uncover problems, measure results and ensure success across accounts
- Become an expert on best practices for the platforms utilized at AUDIENCEX (aX) including major demand-side platforms (DSPs), ad servers, bid management platforms, third party vendors and aX’s CRM platform
- Understand competitive landscape, new industry developments and standards to help demonstrate aX key differentiators and value
- Build relationships with clients and create strategies specific to their needs, defining their digital media strategy and marketing goals
- Ensure satisfaction and account health across entire book of business, including engagement and retention, delivering campaign results, driving profitability and maintaining quick response time to client outreach
- Coach and mentor team members with tangible and frequent performance feedback focusing on career growth for associate members of the team
- Conduct self-service DSP platform trainings, supporting self service clients
- Communicate comfortably and effectively with members of the aX leadership team
- Work closely with platform vendors’ support teams to troubleshoot campaign and platform issues
- Work collaboratively with other internal departments, including but not limited to Strategy, Account Management, Ad Operations, Technology, Sales and Creative
- Research and formulate ideas, concepts and action plans that directly support and improve the bottom line
- Maintain and improve operational workflow for platform solutions
- 5+ years working experience in a related field
- Strong programmatic media buying experience, working in at least one of the following DSPs - The Trade Desk, DV360, or MediaMath
- Strong customer service / customer relationship management
- Expertise managing campaigns with varying performance metrics
- Strong personal management and drive
- Solutions oriented, adaptable and proactive
- Ability to work both collaboratively with other team members and autonomously, prioritizing tasks
- Experience working in Supply-Side Platforms, or AdServers (DCM, Sizmek etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with ad technology protocols, including: VAST, VPAID, MRAID
- Keen attention to detail and consistent follow-through to commitments
- Excellent English speaking, presentation and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree
AUDIENCEX is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legal protected status.
We believe that our success is dependent upon the growth and well-being of our team members. We provide professional development, offering career guidance, mentorship programs and learning opportunities. Our benefits program includes a competitive 401k matching, stock options, mental health support, wellness reimbursement, supportive parental leave, seasonal Flex Fridays, a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and more.
We also believe in giving back to our communities that speak to the passion and interests of our teams. We commit resources to social enterprise, non-profit and advocacy groups throughout the US and globally.
Most importantly, we strive each day to foster a strong sense of belonging and empowerment within our workplace, both in how we interact with each other, our customers and our partners. We recognize and celebrate who we are - our diverse backgrounds, our experiences and our unique strengths. As a company, we’re committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace, giving all our employees opportunities to work, learn and grow together.