Senior Performance Campaign Manager
Marina Del Rey, CA /
Platform Solutions /
AUDIENCEX is an independent trading desk and leading digital advertising partner for brands and agencies. We offer strategic, unbiased, omnichannel performance marketing solutions powered by high impact creative, innovative technology, targeted media buying, and data-driven analysis to help our clients engage with and acquire customers throughout the entire purchase funnel. Named one of the Fastest Growing and Most Successful Companies in America by Inc, Deloitte and the Financial Times, AUDIENCEX is headquartered in Los Angeles and operates in offices throughout North America, including New York, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Detroit, St. Louis, Kansas City and Charlotte.
We are currently looking for a Senior Performance Campaign Manager to join our team. The role blends account management, strategy and media buying. This role is well-suited to our high volume / high touch engagement model. The role is intended for those with a high level of account management and media buying experience. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is proficient in DSP technologies while thriving in a client facing environment.
The Senior Performance Campaign Manager will report to the Director, Platform Solutions and act as a mentor to other team members while maintaining their own book of business. To be successful in this role, this Senior Performance Campaign Manager must be outgoing, organized and results-oriented. The candidate must also be a good listener and ask appropriate questions in order to better understand the client’s technical issues and business needs to be able to guide the client through operationalizing AUDIENCEX’s solutions to ensure success. This individual should have the passion to be a strategic and inspiring mentor and drive technical innovation and process, all whilst ensuring departmental KPIs are being met. Though not ultimately responsible for closing new client deals, the Senior Performance Campaign Manager is responsible for ensuring client retention and campaign renewals.
This role is based out of our headquarters in Marina Del Rey, CA. The team is currently operating remotely.
- Create and execute digital media campaigns to deliver against client requirements and objectives
- Leverage company’s dashboards and platform reports to optimize campaign performance, uncover problems, measure results, and ensure success across owned and overseen accounts
- Become an expert on best practices for the platforms utilized at AUDIENCEX (aX) including major demand-side platforms (DSPs), ad servers, bid management platforms, third party vendors and aX’s CRM platform
- Understand competitive landscape, new industry developments and standards to help demonstrate aX key differentiators and value
- Create strategies specific to client needs with a streamlined approach to ensure successful performance
- Build relationships with customers to define their digital media strategy and marketing goals
- Ensure satisfaction and account health across entire book of business, which includes ensuring engagement and retention, delivering campaign results, driving profitability and maintaining quick response time to client outreach
- Communicate comfortably and effectively with members of the aX leadership teamWork closely with platform vendors’ support teams to troubleshoot campaign and platform issues
- Work closely with other internal departments, including but not limited to Strategy, Account Management, Ad Operations, Technology, Sales and Creative
- Research and formulate ideas, concepts and action plans that directly support and improve the bottom line
- Maintain and improve operational workflow for platform solutions
- Coach and mentor team members with tangible and frequent performance feedback focusing on career growth for associate members of the team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years working experience in a related field
- Expert customer service / customer relationship management experience
- Expertise managing campaigns with varying performance metrics
- Ability to work autonomously and to prioritize tasks while managing a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail and consistent follow-through to commitments
- Excellent English speaking, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong experience working with DSPs (The Trade Desk, DV360, MediaMath etc.), SSPs, or AdServers (DCM, Sizmek etc.)
AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.