Performance Campaign Manager
Platform Solutions /
We are fascinated by the evolution of the digital landscape. We are data-driven technologists, strategists and creative thinkers. We have built the largest independent trading desk, harnessing the full power of the ad tech ecosystem. We are digital performance partners for leading brands and agencies. We harness technology, data and creativity to deliver strategic, unbiased, omni-channel performance outcomes. We work across multiple verticals, with national and international clients. We deliver unified access to 24 leading programmatic, search and social platforms, to help our clients engage and convert their audiences. At our core we are change agents for ourselves and for our customers.
In joining our fast growing organization, you’ll be part of a dynamic team that is passionate about learning and making an impact - in the lives of fellow team members, our customers, and the world around us. Named one of the fastest growing companies in America over the last three years by Inc., Deloitte, the Financial Times and the Los Angeles Business Journal we are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach, with offices throughout the United States. For more information, visit www.audiencex.com.
We are currently looking for a Performance Campaign Manager to join our team. Well-suited to our high volume / high touch engagement model, this hybrid role is intended for candidates with account management and media buying experience, who possess an aptitude to learn and develop solutions for clients. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is proficient in programmatic technologies and enjoys thriving in a client facing environment.
Reporting into the Manager of Platform Solutions, the Performance Campaign Manager ensures client retention and campaign renewals, working with a wide range of clients. To be successful in this role, this individual must have a strong understanding of the ad tech landscape, and be outgoing, organized and results-oriented.
- Possess and maintain in-depth knowledge and best practices for the platform's utilized at aX including major demand-side platforms (DSPs), ad servers, bid management platforms, third party vendors and our CRM platform, Sugar
- Understand competitive landscape, new industry developments and standards to help demonstrate our company's key differentiators and value
- Recommend process and procedure modifications and documentation for the benefit of the team
- Ensure satisfaction and account health across entire book of business, which includes ensuring engagement and retention, delivering campaign results, driving profitability and maintaining quick response time to client outreach
- Conduct self service platform trainings, supporting self service clients
- Work closely with our offshore team for assistance with trafficking creatives, pixels and campaignsWork closely with platform vendors' support teams to troubleshoot campaign and platform issues
- Work closely with other departments within aX including but not limited to Strategy, Account Management, Ad Operations, Technology, Sales and Creative
- Research, recommend and implement configurations to meet customer needs
- 3 or more years of related working experience
- Programmatic media buying experience, working in at least one of the following DSPs - The Trade Desk, DV360, or MediaMath
- Experience with ad technology protocols, including: VAST, VPAID, MRAID
- Solid customer service and customer relationship management skills
- Strong personal management and drive
- Ability to work both collaboratively with other team members and autonomously, prioritizing tasks
- Keen attention to detail and consistent follow-through to commitmentsExcellent English speaking, presentation, and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Supply-Side Platforms, or Ad Servers (DCM, Sizmek etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics
AUDIENCEX is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legal protected status.
We believe that our success is dependent upon the growth and well-being of our team members. We provide professional development, offering career guidance, mentorship programs and learning opportunities. Our benefits program includes a competitive 401k matching, stock options, mental health support, wellness reimbursement, supportive parental leave, seasonal Flex Fridays, a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and more.
We also believe in giving back to our communities that speak to the passion and interests of our teams. We commit resources to social enterprise, non-profit and advocacy groups throughout the US and globally.
Most importantly, we strive each day to foster a strong sense of belonging and empowerment within our workplace, both in how we interact with each other, our customers and our partners. We recognize and celebrate who we are - our diverse backgrounds, our experiences and our unique strengths. As a company, we’re committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace, giving all our employees opportunities to work, learn and grow together.