Marina Del Rey, CA /
AUDIENCEX is an independent trading desk and leading digital advertising partner for brands and agencies. We offer strategic, unbiased, omnichannel performance marketing solutions powered by high impact creative, innovative technology, targeted media buying, and data-driven analysis to help our clients engage with and acquire customers throughout the entire purchase funnel. Named one of the Fastest Growing and Most Successful Companies in America by Inc, Deloitte and the Financial Times, AUDIENCEX is headquartered in Los Angeles and operates in offices throughout North America, including New York, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Detroit, St. Louis, Kansas City and Charlotte.
You are a driven media professional who looks through the lens of what a customer is trying to solve for and what viable solutions can you provide. You have a passion for advertising, and are always looking at the competitive landscape to formulate creative solutions and strategies intended to increase revenue opportunities. You work well with diverse teams and know how to inject learning and fun into the equation.
We’re currently searching for a talented Strategy Planner to join our dynamic team. The Strategy Planner is responsible for coordinating and providing thoughtful, engaging, strategic responses to inquiries from our Sales team. The Strategy Planner works closely with and provides support to our Sales, Strategy, Programmatic Strategy, and Marketing departments to manage the pre-sale process and request for proposal (RFP) process. The role reports into the Strategy Director.
The Strategy Planner is responsible for providing detailed media plans and solutions that closely align to our clients’ media and business objectives. This individual is also responsible for understanding the client’s business and AUDIENCEX’s market differentiation, as well as the competitive programmatic demand-side platform (DSP) and paid search and social landscape.
This role is based out of our headquarters in Marina Del Rey, CA. The team is currently operating remotely.
- Project manage and coordinate components of the pre-sale and RFP process
- Review client briefs and meet with members from the Sales and Strategy teams to ensure thorough understanding
- Provide day-to-day support for the Strategy and Sales teams through development of media plans and decks for advertising proposals
- Thoroughly research clients’ businesses to provide insights and understanding of their brands and objectives
- Work closely with members from our Sales, Marketing and Creative teams on developing custom ideas and proactive programs
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations
- Forecast market trends to identify new opportunities and to stay abreast of new competitors and industry news
- Accurately input data in a timely manner for monitoring and forecasting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in advertising, ad tech or performance marketing
- Proven track record in developing strategic plans
- Experience with Keynote, Google Suite and MS Office
- Experience working with a customer relationship management (CRM) platform such as Salesforce or Sugar
- Extremely deadline-oriented and organized with superior project management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with frequent, tight deadlines
- Pristine attention to detail and proofreading/editing skills, very detail-oriented
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate and work well with teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Quick self-learner, problem-solver and solutions-oriented
- Experience with third-party research tools including Emarketer, Statista, Kantar
AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.