Sales Director, Diagnostics (Remote)
Los Angeles, CA /
AUDIENCEX is a leading advertising technology company servicing agencies and brands with a focus on performance marketing strategies built upon a true omni-channel set of digital solutions and the industry’s largest independent trading desk.
AUDIENCEX is launching a Diagnostics Group, bringing to market an extensive set of COVID19 testing products made possible by exclusive sales relationships with leading diagnostics manufacturers in the US. The new group is seeking a Sales Director with experience in the healthcare and medical device industries, as well as experience with B2B sales targeted toward large organizations, as well as governmental and other public agencies.
The Sales Director will be responsible for establishing growth both nationally and regionally through sales generation activities and client relationship management. This role will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and is based remotely.
- Own offerings of comprehensive COVID19 testing devices and solutions including related digital marketing needs, where applicable.
- Manage and be accountable for national B2B sales focusing on large organizations, as well as governmental and other public agencies.
- Engage in forecasting for assigned accounts / territory in partnership with sales leadership and marketing departments.
- Set priorities and make sound business decisions based on deep understanding of sales opportunities within accounts.
- Execute the sales cycle in a manner that is results-driven, data-driven, professional, ethical and is within healthcare compliance guidelines.
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations.
- Build excellent customer relations with prospects and active clients.
- Comply with standards for safe behavior, demonstrating product, procedure and also knowledge of the medical and healthcare space.
- Stay updated and informed on market information while being responsible for business planning.
- Utilize the company's CRM program to access information and document daily activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 or more years of B2B sales experience in medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology or healthcare industries
- Experience in product sales to a customer base of large organizations and public agencies
- Relationships with Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certified labs and/or medical device distributors is preferred, but not required
- Strong ability to manage customer questions and objections consistent with product knowledge and indications in combination with sales training methodology
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to set priorities and make sound business decisions based on thorough knowledge and understanding of opportunities within accounts
- Results driven sales performance with the ability to target accounts and achieve results
- Ability to create a strategic plan for execution and developing growth plans
- Ability to travel when possible
AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.