Senior Organic Social Strategist
Marina Del Rey, California /
Paid Search and Social /
At AUDIENCEX, we are fascinated by the evolution of the digital landscape. At our core, we are data-driven technologists, strategists and creative thinkers -- and as one of the largest independent trading desks and digital advertising partners for brands and agencies, we harness technology and creativity to deliver comprehensive strategic, unbiased, and high impact omni-channel performance marketing solutions.
Encompassing a variety of verticals and clients in both national and international markets, we leverage and offer integrated access to 24 leading programmatic and search and social platforms to power high impact creative, targeted media buying, and data-driven strategy to help our clients engage and grow their audiences. In joining our organization, you’ll be part of a team that is passionate about learning and making an impact -- in the lives of our fellow team members, our consumers, our customers, and in the world around us. Named one of the fastest growing companies in America over the last three years by Inc., Deloitte and the Financial Times, we are headquartered in Los Angeles and employ throughout the U.S. For more information, visit www.audiencex.com.
As our Senior Organic Social Strategist, you will be trusted as the resident expert on organic social and responsible for the leading overall organic strategy for clients. Working cross-functionally with the Paid Search and Social team, you will execute holistic strategies across a variety of verticals and industries.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of company’s organic social offering
- Lead organic strategy across for organic clients across various industries, in tandem with paid team and creative counterparts
- Provide weekly reporting (analysis and insights) on organic social performance and opportunities related to client goals (growth, maximizing organic reach, creative strategy)
- Make proactive strategic recommendations (both tactically and creatively) backed by data and findings into organic analysis/reporting
- Execute engagement and growth focused paid social campaigns in tandem with Paid Social team
- Conduct analysis of competitor performance and audience research as it relates to social strategy
- Mentor associate social strategist and assist in development and growth of their role, as well as contribute to intra-company education of organic offering
- Stay current on organic trends to identify opportunity for innovative content development to drive organic growth
- Oversee/manage and as needed assist with community management/moderation
- 3+ years’ experience, minimum 1 year leading organic social media planning/strategy; Agency experience strongly preferred
- Track record of crafting impactful organic strategies and creative concepts
- Well versed in the digital landscape, including current/emerging platforms, trends & capabilities
- Hands-on experience with social platforms - Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat at minimum
- Hands-on experience with social management tools - Sprout Social, Hootsuite
- Proficient in social analytics, social listening, and associated tools
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects on deadline
- Ability to implement/maintain process and contribute to operational documentation/process
AUDIENCEX is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legal protected status.
We believe that our success is dependent upon the growth and well-being of our team members. We provide professional development, offering career guidance, mentorship programs and learning opportunities. Our benefits program includes a competitive 401k matching, stock options, mental health support, wellness reimbursement, supportive parental leave, seasonal Flex Fridays, a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and more.
We also believe in giving back to our communities that speak to the passion and interests of our teams. We commit resources to social enterprise, non-profit and advocacy groups throughout the US and globally.
Most importantly, we strive each day to foster a strong sense of belonging and empowerment within our workplace, both in how we interact with each other, our customers and our partners. We recognize and celebrate who we are - our diverse backgrounds, our experiences and our unique strengths. As a company, we’re committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace, giving all our employees opportunities to work, learn and grow together.