Paid Search & Social Manager
Marina Del Rey, CA /
Paid Search and Social /
AUDIENCEX is an independent trading desk and leading digital advertising partner for brands and agencies. We offer strategic, unbiased, omnichannel performance marketing solutions powered by high impact creative, innovative technology, targeted media buying, and data-driven analysis to help our clients engage with and acquire customers throughout the entire purchase funnel. Named one of the Fastest Growing and Most Successful Companies in America by Inc, Deloitte and the Financial Times, AUDIENCEX is headquartered in Los Angeles and operates in offices throughout North America, including New York, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Detroit, St. Louis and Charlotte.
We’re searching for a Paid Search & Social Manager to join a dynamic and fast-growing team. Reporting into the Director, Paid Search & Social, you will partner closely with members from various departments including Accounts Management, Programmatic Strategy, Strategy and Platform Solutions to manage high-level Search Engine Marketing and Social Media campaigns.
The Paid Search & Social Manager will take a strategic approach in building, executing and managing campaigns for a complex and diverse portfolio of clients to effectively grow the business. As a senior-level team member, the Paid Search & Social Manager will also provide guidance on best practices and mentorship to less experienced team members on the Paid Media team. Having a passion for learning is paramount, along with in-depth experience and knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Social Media.
- Research and understand client business models, products and services, verticals, and competition to create and manage campaigns that drive business profitability and growth
- Serve as a subject matter expert and assist in development of media plans (platform selection, targeting, keyword research, price and volume estimates, etc.)
- Create, implement, and analyze paid media campaigns in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads (Bing), or 3rd-party management platforms, as well as Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Next Door, TikTok, Amazon Ads, and other channels for clients of varying size and sophistication
- Regularly perform quality assurance and optimizations including audience testing, ad copy testing, bid and budget management, keyword expansion, and negative keyword strategy
- Measure and evaluate success of campaigns to deliver on performance objectives and inform investment decisions
- Identify and troubleshoot data anomalies and develop other actionable insights
- Identify critical client and account issues and escalate them to appropriate leaders in a timely manner
- Regularly interact with Sales, Strategy, Account Management and the Platform Solutions teams regarding campaign management and in providing strategic support and guidance to clients, including assisting sales team on audits, decks and pitches for prospective clients
- Develop and share learnings and best practices on paid search & social campaign management cross-departmentally while also providing mentorship within the Paid Media team
- Test and learn new strategies, features and platforms and share findings with team
- Participate in monthly and quarterly media billing reconciliations
- Collaborate with the Technical team on pixel implementation for effective conversion tracking
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and research industry-related media
- Maintaining sufficient knowledge of core digital marketing channels, including programmatic, social media, SEO, content marketing, email, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Paid Search and Paid Social experience
- Refined communication skills and ability to articulate complex concepts
- Google Ads Certification
- Strong experience building and executing Search Engine Marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage paid media campaigns independently
- An analytical mindset and approach
- Understanding of cross-channel advertising
- Demonstrable expertise working within CRMs; Sugar or Salesforce preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience with writing brand copy and driving branding strategies a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Leadership qualities and competencies including having a strategic mindset, situational adaptability and accountability
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Bing Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.