Senior Account Manager
Marina Del Rey, CA
AUDIENCEX is a leading digital advertising partner for brands and agencies. We offer strategic, unbiased, omnichannel performance solutions, and create value for our clients by delivering a combination of high-impact creative, innovative technology, targeted media buying, and data-driven analysis to help them effectively target and acquire customers throughout the entire purchase funnel. Named one of the Fastest Growing and Most Successful Companies in America by both Deloitte and Inc. 5000 in 2019, AUDIENCEX is headquartered in Los Angeles and operates in offices throughout North America, including New York, Denver, Dallas and Toronto. For more information visit www.audiencex.com.
We’re on the search for a Senior Account Manager to provide exceptional client support to top-tier accounts that represent the agency’s highest revenue levels and/or most complex multi-channel strategies. You will lead all of the day-to-day operational and communication needs for a substantial number of existing accounts across a wide array of different verticals, and encompassing both performance and brand-building accounts, with a focus on driving growth within existing accounts and making strategically sound recommendations that align with larger brand goals.Responsibilities will include generating professional client-facing communications, internal project management and delegation to account coordinators, and providing training for account managers. The Senior AM will support business growth strategies with current and new clients across multiple digital channels, including programmatic display, search, social and various content integration programs. The Senior AM will also lead big-picture, strategic thinking and holistic channel planning.
- Understand clients’ business, products, and competitive space
- Build rapport and credibility with Tier 3+ clients; proactively involved in day-to-day planning, initiatives and deliverables; establish long-term relationships
- Operate as the day-to-day lead for Agency partners to resolve issues, provide status, and ensure peak campaign performance while maintaining excellent client service.
- Strategy and Media Planning in conjunction with our Sales and Media teams
- Monitor health of digital media campaigns and collaborate with Media Buyers
- Identify and pursue areas of opportunity and growth within existing accounts, reporting on organic revenue growth and profit margin against quarterly goals
- Present strategies, recommendations and performance updates to clients regularly
- Develop and submit client proposals and project briefs, working with client to define campaign-specific objectives
- Support MSA-level clients with in-office support, including but not limited to, internal and client-facing meetings, technology training, client communications, strategy generation and presentation, quarterly and annual media planning, etc.
- Obtain thorough understanding of client agencies and their end clients’ business, products, goals, and competitive space
- Actively maintain accurate detailed records within company CRM
- Leverage data through our technology tools to inform decisions impacting campaigns
- Lead formal training sessions for Account Managers & Account Coordinators, as well as provide informal support and oversight
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a digital agency preferred
- Strong experience with client interaction
- Experience and strong understanding with various digital media platforms
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
- Must be organized, have strong attention to detail, self-motivated, solutions-oriented, creative and resourceful
- Ability to lead, collaborate, and communicate effectively with internal and external teams.
- Experience with a CRM, i.e., Salesforce, Sugar
- Familiar with Google applications (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar)
- Familiar with creating presentations: Keynote, Powerpoint, Google Slides
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Some travel required
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.