Marina Del Rey, CA
AUDIENCEX is a leading digital advertising partner for brands and agencies. We offer strategic, unbiased, omnichannel performance solutions, and create value for our clients by delivering a combination of high-impact creative, innovative technology, targeted media buying, and data-driven analysis to help them effectively target and acquire customers throughout the entire purchase funnel. Named one of the Fastest Growing and Most Successful Companies in America by both Deloitte and Inc. 5000 in 2019, AUDIENCEX is headquartered in Los Angeles and operates in offices throughout North America, including New York, Denver, Dallas and Toronto. For more information visit www.audiencex.com.
We’re on the search for an Account Manager to provide exceptional client support to a wide variety of agency and client direct accounts. The Account Manager will participate in and lead many of the day-to-day operational and communication needs for a substantial number of existing accounts across a wide array of verticals, encompassing both performance and brand-building accounts. Responsibilities include generating professional client-facing communications, conducting internal project management and supporting business growth strategies with current and new clients across multiple digital channels. Digital channels include programmatic display, search, social and various content integration programs. The Account Manager will also support big-picture strategic thinking and holistic channel planning.
- Understand clients’ business, products, and competitive space
- Build rapport and credibility with Tier 2+ clients; proactively involved in day-to-day planning, initiatives and deliverables. Establish long-term relationships.
- Strategy and Media Planning in conjunction with our Sales and Media teams
- Monitor health of digital media campaigns and collaborate with Media Buyers
- Identify and pursue areas of opportunity and growth, ultimately increasing and driving incremental revenue
- Present strategies, recommendations and performance updates to clients regularly
- Supervise the status and activities of anywhere from 20-30 accounts at a time
- Actively maintain accurate detailed records within company CRM
- Leverage data through our online tools to inform decisions impacting campaigns
- Provide training and mentorship to less experienced members of the Accounts team, and support for other Account Managers when needed
- 2-3 years of relevant experience; digital agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong experience with client interaction
- Experience working on Tier 2 and 3 based accounts; enterprise level account experience is a plus
- Experience and strong understanding with various digital media platforms
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
- Must be organized, have strong attention to detail, self-motivated, solutions-oriented, creative and resourceful
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external teams.
- CRM experience, i.e., Salesforce, Sugar
- Familiarity with Google applications (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar)
- Familiarity with creating presentations: Keynote, Powerpoint, Google Slides
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.