People Operations – People Operations (BD)
Are you passionate about finding the best talent? Do you enjoy working in a team towards
challenging goals in a very rewarding industry? This role may be a perfect role for you! Here’s
your chance to think beyond the ordinary!
We are searching for an Intern to join our Human Resources Department who will closely work
with in our recruitment team to create a candidate pool through employer branding, campus
activation, networking etc. various challenging tasks. We are so excited to bring in an intern that
wants to build out a fast paced, high growth team. If you are a career coach, talent matchmaker
and love hustle of a start-up, we want to hear from you!
- Liaise with universities to create a network for campus recruitment.
- Organise and run job fairs and career events.
- Assist in design and implementation the overall activation strategy to do campus driving through sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Assist with day to day operations of the recruiter’s functions and duties.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to our campus activities.
- Bachelors in Business Administration with concentration in HR or Marketing
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Familiarity with social media (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A willingness to travel to different universities and organizations.