Global Operations – Scribe Operations (Bangladesh)
Our Scribe Operations Executives are responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day
operations by managing scribes & trainers, helping with implementation planning by leveraging
scribe/trainer resources, issue escalations in a timely manner and monitoring, tracking & presenting key
Duties and Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring accurate data collection from the scribes to determine day to day shift coverages and co-ordinating with the scribes for timely arrival.
- Transport arrangement coordination for the scribes with the help of facilities team and validating transport claims.
- Keeping track of day to day operational data & analytics and updating them on appropriate trackers.
- Presenting monthly updates to internal stakeholders and planning on mitigating variances.
- Coordinating with various departments to collect and collate data to meet the security compliance standards and help with conducting security compliance audits.
- Coordinating with US stakeholders for day to day operational and new implementation updates.
- Creating and updating operational SLAs & SOPs.
- Conducting & co-ordinating scribe engagement events to help with employee retention
- Initiating & conducting employee development programmes to ensure scribe readiness before working on a live implementation.
- Help with troubleshooting key connectivity issues.
Soft Skill Requirements:
- We are looking for a candidate who epitomizes the below soft skills…
- Dynamic and Proactive mindset
- Ability to rationalize critical problems to key stakeholders
- Collaborative and Team Player mindset
- Hungry and eager for self-success
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (Comp. Sci, Engineering would be a plus)
- At least 2-4 years of work experience (Operations, Project Management would be a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (this is a must)
Tech Skills to have:
- Required-Moderately expert in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Gsuite (Docs, Sheets, Forms)
- Optional-Good knowledge in systems, applications, networks, infrastructure, security & compliance
- Optional-Good knowledge in various resource management portals (Lucidchart, Confluence, Smartsheet)