Software Engineer (Full stack)
Global R&D – R&D
- Develops software, when required, by studying information needs, systems flow and work processes
- Drives and owns technical estimations of projects/sprints/tasks by collaborating with product managers, engineering leads, engineering managers etc.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements and propose solutions
- Investigates problem areas to provide creative, innovative and effective technical solutions on live products and services
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and new libraries
- Development of high quality front-end and back-end code following best practices
- Communicates regularly with the head of software development, development managers, product managers, designers and devops engineers to stay up to date with what is going on
- Communicate with offshore development and testing team on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Humility and "learn and do anything to get things done" attitude.
- Experience working with Relational Database (e.g. MySQL) and Object-Relational Mapping technology (e.g. JPA/Hibernate).
- Working knowledge of code versioning tool (e.g. Git).
- Experience in Agile/Scrum or working in highly dynamic and changing environment.
- Understanding of automated Unit, Integration, and other testing techniques.