Team Lead, Customer Support
Dhaka, BD /
Global Operations – Customer Support (Bangladesh) /
We are searching for a motivated and experienced Team Lead for our Customer Care Team. Team lead will ensure outstanding customer service to our clients by providing timely support, developing effective customer service procedures, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
The ideal candidate needs to have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. The person should possess excellent English communication skills and desire to display sturdy leadership and interpersonal talents
- Supervise the customer care team, prepare schedule, assign tasks to the team members.
- Ensure the best quality support by assessing work (chat, call and their ticket investigation) of the team members on a daily basis.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner. In addition, he/she needs to ensure escalation, communication, and constant follow up with all relevant internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to customers, Augmedix account managers, operations managers, and engineers.Respond to JIRA tickets and provide feedback related to products’ updates and services
- Collect data, analyze, and report to leadership.
- Mentor the team members, organize and support the continuous development of skills to train the new recruits in line with organizational culture and integral workflow.
- Initiate & lead new projects to improve the processes to provide better customer support.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Work closely with other stakeholders as needed.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in customer service.
- Should be customer focused
- Knowledge over VMware, Active Directory, Salesforce & Freshdesk or any online ticketing platform will add extra value.
- Outstanding proficiency in English spoken & writing.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good Presentation & Data analytics skills
- MSc/BSc in EEE/ETE/ETE/IT/CSE from an accredited university is preferred