Chicago, Illinois /
Customer Onboarding & Support – Customer Onboarding (US) /
Augmedix (Nasdaq: AUGX) delivers industry-leading, ambient medical documentation and data solutions to healthcare systems, physician practices, hospitals, and telemedicine practitioners.
Augmedix is on a mission to help clinicians and patients form a human connection at the point of care without the intrusion of technology. Augmedix’s solutions extract data from natural physician-patient conversations and convert it to medical notes in real time, which are seamlessly transferred to the EHR. To achieve this, the company’s Ambient Automation Platform uses Automated Speech Recognition and Natural Language Processing, supported by medical documentation specialists.
Leveraging this platform, Augmedix’s solutions relieve clinicians of administrative burden, in turn, reducing burnout and increasing both clinician and patient satisfaction. Augmedix is also leading the revolution in leveraging point-of-care data by making connections between millions of physician-patient interactions and analyzing them to deliver actionable insights that elevate patient care.
About the Role:
The Implementation Consultant (IC) is responsible for successfully launching Augmedix service for new customers. New customers include new users at existing health system customers, as well as new organizations (ranging from small independent practices to multi-specialty groups to national health systems). The IC works collaboratively with client stakeholders and with cross functional teams within Augmedix to manage implementation projects and onboard users. IC's are subject matter experts on all things Augmedix, taking a consultative approach to create a smooth onboarding experience and help customers quickly realize value. The ideal candidate will thrive in a constantly changing environment and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Manage the end to end customer implementation, ensuring milestones and timeline expectations are achieved on or ahead of schedule.
- Build multiple customer relationships across various departments and seniority levels (clinical leadership, IT/security teams, EHR/HR teams) to clarify and drive to completion the cross-functional processes that are key to the success and timeliness of each implementation.
- Onboard clinician users (taking a consultative approach to incorporating Augmedix into their workflow, train them on Augmedix technology, ensuring a smooth go-live and early service experience), enabling rapid same-account growth.
- Ensure process and operating procedures documentation is up to date at all times to enable other departments’ work.
- Utilize key metrics to evolve the service and quality of both the operations team and the overall programs we support.
- Collaborate on the design and deployment of company initiatives, assisting with requirements gathering, and helping identify opportunities, risks, issues, and barriers.
- Provide expertise to operational teams on tools and approaches to automate and streamline key implementation processes including the sales to operations hand off, customer kick-off meetings, workflow assessments, and customer training.
- Up to 20% travel, once it is safe to travel again.
- 3 + years of experience in project management, customer success or other related customer facing sales or operational role.
- Solution-oriented, can-do attitude, with empathy for the customer and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent organization and project management skills - this role requires aggressive planning, organizing and coordinating, negotiating, establishing effective cross-team relationships, prioritization and delivery against objectives.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present ideas clearly and concisely to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment with new challenges; start-up / growth environment experience preferred.
- Prior experience with product and/or services implementations / healthcare industry preferred.
- Proven ability to focus on the big picture within a constantly changing, fast-paced environment and draw similarities/analogies across various initiatives to deliver integrated, best in class user experience.
- Analytics experience and strong Excel / Google Sheets skills preferred.
- Management consulting experience preferred.
$75,000 - $110,000 a year
Salary includes base, bonus, and equity for total compensation.
Augmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases.