People Operations – People Operations (BD)
If you are passionate about ensuring HR operational excellence while creating a great work environment for employees, this role may be a perfect role for you!
The HR Executive is a crucial role within our global People team. You will be working across a variety of HR operations activities including recruiting support, data entry, scheduling, benefits administration, reporting, communication, etc. You will look for ways to make our processes more efficient focusing also on providing the best experience to our employees.You will also have the opportunity to grow in the HR field, and work in a team of talented people based in Dhaka and San Francisco (US).
- Provide administrative support to the Recruiting team (prepare employment contracts and coordinate orientation for new joiners)
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Ensure our HR databases are accurate and up to date (global scope)
- Create reports and presentations for the HR Management and other stakeholders
- Be the point of contact for benefits and general HR questions
- Provide support for other HR projects as needed
- Active participation in recruitment and selection procedures
Academic and Experience
- Graduate from HR Discipline
- 2-4 -year work experience in HR back end operations preferable.
- Good communication & computer skills.
- Results Driven
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Solid people skills
- Initiative and solution-oriented approach
- Motivated and eager to learn and grow with us
- Excellent communication in English - verbal and written
- Festival Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Daily Meals
- Gym Facility