Language of Medicine (LoM) Trainer
Dhaka, BD /
Global Operations – Scribe Operations (Bangladesh) /
Augmedix is growing its Scribe team in Bangladesh, and to train these scribes on Medical terminology, we are planning to recruit a part time trainer. The candidate should have medical background, and well versed in English. As the Scribes are from various background, the training requires to be delivered in the simplest manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Language of medicine (medical terminologies) to be imparted to newly hired scribe trainees who are generally not exposed to medical terminologies
- Ability to teach medical terminologies in the simplest manner to make documentation easier
- Prepare Performance report for the trainees as per the given template
- Correction of all the test papers and provide regular feedback
- Any medical / paramedical graduate
- 3 to 6 years of experience in teaching medicine. Training experience in Healthcare industry is also acceptable.
- Excellent proficiency in the English Language
- Presentable, confident, self-motivated, computer literate
- Trainer should effectively apply the specified teaching methodology and maintain a good rapport with the trainees.