Lead Designer aka Trendsetter
Product & Design /
You’re looking for the opportunity to design and own something BIG. We’re looking for a pioneer who will join us in reimagining how people interact with their information and get things done. We are operating in stealth and have raised seed funding from leading VCs.
You will be joining on the ground floor, a small and elite team that has built companies and brought dozens of products to market and scale. Join us in making history and doing the best work of your life.
Design is at the heart of everything we do
We are crafting beautiful and simple tools that delight people, and are useful without being intrusive. There are no products like Augment, and design must also take people on a journey. Design is a core part of our strategy, it's not just an afterthought.
Define and own our visual language
You will work closely with the CEO and co-founders on every design aspect of Augment. From creating an iconic brand to crafting simple and beautiful product experiences.
Take ownership & have a huge impact
We have ambitious plans and are creating something that will impact millions of people. Your contributions will be paramount for us to reach those goals.
Here’s what we’re looking for. Does this sound like you?
- Excited to delight and empower millions of people
- Own Visual + UX + UI Design
- Experience designing Apple native (iOS, macOS) products; ready to create something magical
- Adept with color, layout, motion, and typography
- Able to explore multiple styles and directions
- Precise and detailed when making pixel-perfect interfaces
- Great at transitions, animations, and micro-interactions
- Persona development and application
- Familiar & ready to establish modern user-centered design processes
- Skilled at conveying ideas via interactive prototypes
- Clearly communicate with product and engineering
- Rapidly iterate and ship designs daily
- 3-10+ years’ experience
- Locations: Seattle or New York Preferred