Senior Product Designer
Product Design /
Remember that feeling you get when technology amazes you? That first time you could browse the internet from your phone, have a car arrive at your doorstep, perhaps have a car park itself? There are only a few key technologies that will have that kind of impact on our lives, Artificial Intelligence being one of them. Many products, today, claim to be AI, but let's be frank, most of them are glorified clocks and speakers that aren’t actually that smart at all.
Our team has created products used by tens of millions, as well as built and sold companies. This time, we are not building another “AI”, we are building the future. And we are looking for a Sr. Product Designer to help us design that future with us!
So what are we looking for? We could talk about years of experience, but honestly, you are a Sr. Product Designer – you have the experience! And a few years, more or less, will not make a difference. We also don’t really care if you know how to use Figma, or any other tool, because, odds are, you do.
What we are really looking for is:
- Endless curiosity
- Appetite to learn
- Team player
- And above all… Human
If the above describes you, then keep on reading…
Let's talk about the burning question, what will you be doing?
- Work closely with key stakeholders to better understand business requirements and needs
- Collaborate with some of the biggest names in the design industry on our branding and website design
- Partner with engineers and product teams to work together on solving some of the most challenging problems
- Design Wireframes
- Build Prototypes
- Conduct A/B tests
- Run Usability Tests and Studies
- Work with our researchers conducting quant and qual studies
- Be responsible for UI design of the product
- Imagine and bring to life macro-interactions and animations
- Own the end-to-end User Experience and Design of the product
- Work with Head of Design on building our Design System
- Contribute memes to our slack channels
- Challenge us
- Innovate with us
- Grow with us!
Let’s also talk about your other burning question: What will we be doing for you?
- Give you a front row seat to the future
- Respect you as a human being, in all your creative glory
- Provide you with a steady supply of challenges
- Support you in your growth
- Provide you the latest and greatest Mac
- Provide you with continued education through an annual membership of Interaction Design Foundation, or another platform of your choice
- Give you awesome 100% covered healthcare + dental + vision
- Support your future with our 401(k) and life insurance package
- Give you a fully paid-for membership to an exclusive Seattle athletic club
- Reimburse public transportation costs
- Provide access to Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
- And of course, as a valued member of our team… you’ll be offered stock options!
So, who are we?
We are a Seattle, WA based group of talented and super driven people in stealth mode, on a mission to solve some of the most fascinating problems to anyone who loves AI. We’ve raised our seed round, and are building our core team to help us launch one of our products this year.
Who you’ll be reporting to:
Head of Design
So what do you need to do to get this incredible gig?
Submit your portfolio with your application and tell us who you are.
Augment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.