Head of Product
New York City /
Business, HR, Marketing /
Augustus is accelerating human progress by creating secure AI tools that remove the frustration of everyday decisions for people and businesses everywhere. We build AI products and specialized infrastructure services for advanced AI use cases — delivering simple, impactful solutions that preserve privacy, security, and scalability.
Our toolboxes and cloud services leverage advances in multiple areas of Machine Learning, which will be revealed upon advancement to interview.
Sound interesting? Do you thrive in fast-paced startup environments? Do you value ingenuity and teamwork? Do you like to simplify complex problems by developing high-quality innovative solutions? We may have just the role for you.
Augustus is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Head of Product to define product strategy, iterate on and own the product roadmap, and oversee the product team. You will serve as the voice of product vision both internally and externally, partnering with the engineering and user experience teams to ideate, build, and deliver products of the highest standards.
You will work with other members of management to determine what products we should and shouldn’t build as we expand both our product offerings and our global footprint. You will lead the product lifecycle from concept to launch, iterating on versions as new information becomes available and retiring ideas without hesitation when absolutely necessary.
The Head of Product reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer and will be based in downtown Manhattan. Our ideal candidate is an experienced product manager and innovator with unrivaled execution skills who enjoys collaborating with other teams.
- Define and manage a bold and aggressive product vision and a world-class product team.
- Partner cross-functionally with the heads of content, global strategy, operations, and customer experience to define and own a robust product roadmap.
- Work with our engineering and user experience teams to create agile processes, frameworks, and tools to improve efficiency, product quality, and overall employee experience.
- Clearly articulate and communicate the product vision, roadmap, key decisions, and relevant learnings to all company divisions.
- See the big picture while maintaining the ability and modesty to get your hands dirty when necessary
- At least 10 years of product management experience with at least 5 years leading a team.
- 5+ years of technical product management, preferably in AI/ML
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree a plus)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with career development and mentorship
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Proven track record of success in a variety of work environments
- Demonstrated capacity to manage and augment product portfolios
- Attention to detail and unwavering resiliency
Augustus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our employment decisions are made solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, family or parental status, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, and age. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage people of all backgrounds and identities to apply.