Sr. Software Development Manager
Engineering Manager - Sr. Software Dev Manager
Augustus is accelerating human progress by creating AI powered products that remove the frustration of everyday decisions for people and for businesses everywhere. Are you passionate about about building strong engineering teams and fostering a culture where people do their best work?
Augustus is looking for an experienced engineering leader who looks forward to building a world class team to launch a service powering an AI ecosystem at scale. The ideal candidate will have expertise in building back-end systems on either AWS or Azure, they will embrace Operational Excellence best practices and have a strong point of view on modern cloud development practices and will have a strong technical foundation and a significant amount of mentoring and management experience.
- Build a team of software engineers responsible for both front-end and back-end components.
- Drive development standards in collaboration with other engineering leaders.
- Contribute to Augustus' cloud strategy.
- Collaborate with business, AI and other engineering stakeholders to ensure on time and on budget delivery of our AI powered service.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer science degree or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience in shipping software as a service.
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of Software Engineers.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience developing on Azure and or AWS.
- .NET experience is a bonus.
- AI product development would is a plus, if not candidate has to be willing to learn marrying AI and traditional software development.
Augustus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our employment decisions are made solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, family or parental status, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, and age. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage people of all backgrounds and identities to apply.