New York City /
Business, HR, Marketing /
Augustus is accelerating human progress by creating secure AI tools that remove the frustration of everyday decisions for people and for businesses everywhere. We build AI products and specialized infrastructure services for advanced AI use cases — delivering simple, impactful solutions that preserve privacy, security, and scalability.
Our toolboxes and cloud services leverage advances in multiple areas of Machine Learning, which will be revealed upon advancement to interview.
Sound interesting? Do you thrive in fast-paced startup environments? Do you value ingenuity and teamwork? Do you like to simplify complex problems by developing high-quality innovative solutions? We may have just the role for you.
Augustus is looking for a driven individual who can work across the entire product development cycle. This includes customer research, UX discovery, hypothesis definition, sprint planning, and developing training and onboarding materials. As the third member of the Product Management team, you will have the opportunity to directly influence the strategic product roadmap and take the lead on designated product components.
- Manage the roadmap: Prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas, and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
- Produce high-level product requirements that are developed alongside your design and engineering teams.
- Engage the necessary stakeholders as Augustus and a coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
- Conduct customer research to identify potential features or releases.
- Conduct market and competitor research in order to identify strategic opportunities and points of differentiation.
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature.
- A proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and diverse stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills and a willingness to think outside the box to get the job done
- Ability to cope with ambiguity, identify key priorities, and balance the needs of customers and internal stakeholders
- Support and communicate decision-making with relevant evidence
- Provide a sample of an effective document that moved a major decision or set a strategic vision for an organization
- Social Science methods (ethnographic, historical, statistical) capabilities are a plus
Augustus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our employment decisions are made solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, family or parental status, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, and age. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage people of all backgrounds and identities to apply.