Senior Project Manager
New York City /
Augustus is accelerating human progress by creating secure AI tools that remove the frustration of everyday decisions for people and for businesses everywhere. We build AI products and specialized infrastructure services for advanced AI use cases — delivering simple, impactful solutions that preserve privacy, security, and scalability.
Are you passionate about managing cutting edge projects and looking for an exciting challenge, while focusing on unique customer experiences in the next generation of AI services? We may have a position for you! To meet the growing demand for Augustus Intelligence products and services globally, the Augustus tech team is seeking a dynamic, organized, and experienced Project Manager.
As a Sr. Project Manager on the Augustus team, You will lead collaboration with business and technical teams to deliver world-class solutions that are highly scalable, secure, and flexible while maintaining a strong customer focus. You will work with stakeholders and multiple business teams to identify, define, and specify solutions meeting customers' needs. You will work with multiple technical teams within our Engineering Org. to deliver those solutions. You will be the face and voice for the project teams and ensure all stakeholders are aware of successes, risks and project status. You will tailor your communications to specific audiences and communicate clearly and concisely to both business and technical audiences.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Execute and drive tech team project delivery, execution, and adoption across multiple teams
- Measure and report effectiveness of new projects/products
- Collaborate with project stakeholders in multiple business and technical teams to define and deliver on agreed upon milestones. Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs
- Execute on communications strategy to stakeholders including ownership of business cadence (all hands, team meetings etc)
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Communicate project issues and status in a concise, accurate, and professional manner
- Build and maintain integrated reporting for areas of responsibility
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have Augustus's success firmly in your focus
- Coordinate team needs (team activities, event planning, moves, etc)
- Own the business cadence and governance (weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews) for area of responsibility
- Own annual planning and other ad hoc planning cycles
- Own goals/performance reporting
- Years of experience partnering effectively with global, geographically disperse or ad-hoc teams
- Years of experience in technical, financial, business, project management or resource management
- Years experience presenting in executive level meetings
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- Experience dealing effectively with internal and external customers during problem resolution and operating efficiently under pressure
- Ability to analyze, consolidate, and aggregate data from various sources
- Experience reviewing technical communications
- Be willing to act with a sense of urgency, balanced with diplomacy
- PMP Certified
Augustus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our employment decisions are made solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, family or parental status, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, and age. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage people of all backgrounds and identities to apply.