Customer Success Account Executive
Austin, TX /
Customer Experience /
Our Mission: To connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
Aunt Bertha picks up where Uncle Sam leaves off by making it easy to find and apply for government and charitable social service programs. By organizing the world's human service program information, we make it easy for people in need and the people who help them to find help in seconds on https://findhelp.org.
We are looking for people who are driven to make the world a drastically better place and want to join our small group of thoughtful, committed citizens because they believe, as Margaret Mead said, "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
Our employees are aligned around this mission. That's why it is a requirement of our application process that you include a cover letter detailing how Aunt Bertha’s mission speaks to you.
Please note: If our mission doesn't strike a chord with you that is OK. But please consider not applying. We are seeking people who come on fire after learning about what we do.
As part of the Customer Success team, we build new opportunities and solve challenges for our customers as they help people find and connect with the services they need. Our customers are innovative organizations across many sectors -- healthcare, government, local and national nonprofits, education, and housing, to name a few.
Your role will center around building trusted executive customer relationships, building and maintaining strong customer health and retention, and expanding customer use of the platform, as well as our impact, and our company.
- Develop & maintain trusted advisor relationships with executive sponsors and customer stakeholders
- Communicate Aunt Berta’s vision of the future of social care and how technology can support customers in achieving their goals
- Create strategic account plans to achieve the organizational goals of our customers
- Drive contracts, renewals, and expansions
- Serve as an escalation point for customer leadership, manage expectations and timelines for both the client and internal personnel
- Regularly monitor customer health, proactively identify risks, and create/manage action plans for risk mitigation
- Develop leading practices and and initiatives that support social care outcomes for our customers
- Develop and deliver executive business reviews on a regular cadence
- Advocate for the customer, champion their success, including for the ongoing needs and goals of the customer internally - gathering feedback from customers and understanding both how to meet them where they are and also how to help get them where they want to go
- Develop industry, regional, and state specific strategies for customer portfolio, such as opportunities for collaboration with customers, specific industry/state initiatives, building relationships with community partners, etc
- Create and share materials to support internal and external marketing
- Lead customer-facing webinars or User Group Meeting presentations to share insights, leading practices, and industry trends
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to build a thriving department and foster the overall success and adoption of Aunt Bertha and the people we serve
- A strong desire to use your job and mind to make the world a better place for people in need
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in account management, customer success, or organization leadership
- Superior communication, networking and relationship skills, and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization including the C-suite
- Skilled at problem-solving, decision making, negotiations, and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Experience with technology and able to learn new technologies quickly; familiar with SaaS application support requirements
- Customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive and service-oriented
- Intrinsically motivated, results-oriented, data focused and ambitious
- Team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
- Interest in social determinants of health, organizational innovation, social enterprise, healthcare, community organizations, governmental groups
- Ability to travel to some customer locations (when it is safe to do so)
Aunt Bertha is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building a company whose employees understand our users, through their own lived experiences. This means we strive to hire employees that are diverse by race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, physical abilities, veteran status and socio-economic upbringing.