Customer Success Manager Austin
Austin, TX /
Customer Success /
Our Mission: To connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
Aunt Bertha picks up where Uncle Sam leaves off by making it easy to find and apply for government and charitable social service programs. By organizing the world's human service program information, we make it easy for people in need and the people who help them to find help in seconds on https://findhelp.org.
We are looking for people who are driven to make the world a drastically better place and want to join our small group of thoughtful, committed citizens because they believe, as Margaret Mead said, "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
Our employees are aligned around this mission. That's why it is a requirement of our application process that you include a cover letter detailing how Aunt Bertha’s mission speaks to you.
Please note: If our mission doesn't strike a chord with you that is OK. But please consider not applying. We are seeking people who come on fire after learning about what we do.
The Customer Success team is an integral part of fulfilling this mission: this team builds new opportunities and solve challenges for our customers as they help people find and connect with the help they need. Our customers are innovative organizations across many sectors -- healthcare, government, local and national nonprofits, and private consultancies, to name a few.
Your role will center around building lasting customer relationships, onboarding new customers, and growing customer accounts, our impact, and our company.
- Proactively engage clients to drive product adoption and optimal product experiences
- Develop & maintain relationships with key customer champions including Executive Sponsor, Project Manager and Technical Lead, to name a few
- Manage client and project communications- be a leader driving the project plan and sharing best practices of how your customers can mobilize Aunt Bertha’s functionality
- Track customer usage metrics and respond to any customer deployment or product issues
- Create and deliver Executive Business Reviews on a quarterly cadence
- Take ownership of technical issues, responding in a timely manner, and working with cross-functional teams to document problem resolution steps
- Manage escalations and expectations for both the client and internal personnel
- Take ownership of the entire onboarding process for each client
- Facilitate a smooth hand-over from sales to service
- Create and manage the scope and timeline of rollout, alongside customer expectations
- Train customer’s staff and relevant partners on how to use Aunt Bertha’s suite of tools
- Create and share materials to support internal and external marketing
- Advocate for the customer, champion their success, drive renewals and expansions
- Drive usage throughout customer organizations including growing usage across teams, departments as well as the adoption of product features to achieve the customer’s goals
- Collaborating with the Customer Success team to build a thriving department and foster the overall success of Aunt Bertha and the people we serve
- Advocating for the ongoing needs and goals of the customer internally - gathering feedback from customers and understanding both how to meet them where they are and also how to help get them where they want to go
- A strong desire to use your job and mind to make the world a better place for people in need
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in account management, customer success, project management
- Experience with technology and able to learn new technologies quickly; ideally familiar with SaaS application support requirements
- Customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive and service-oriented
- Interest in or experience with social determinants of health, organizational innovation, social enterprise, healthcare, community organizations, governmental groups
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Skilled at problem-solving, decision making, negotiations, and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization including the C-suite
- Ability to travel to some customer locations
- Located in, or a willingness to relocate to Austin, TX
Aunt Bertha is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building a company whose employees understand our users, through their own lived experiences. This means we strive to hire employees that are diverse by race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, physical abilities, veteran status and socio-economic upbringing.