Government Sales Account Executive
Austin, TX /
Government Relations /
Our Mission: To connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
Aunt Bertha picks up where Uncle Sam leaves off by making it easy to find and apply for government and charitable social service programs. By organizing the world's human service program information, we make it easy for people in need and the people who help them to find help in seconds on https://findhelp.org.
We are looking for people who are driven to make the world a drastically better place and want to join our small group of thoughtful, committed citizens because they believe, as Margaret Mead said, "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
Our employees are aligned around this mission. That's why it is a requirement of our application process that you include a cover letter detailing how Aunt Bertha’s mission speaks to you.
Please note: If our mission doesn't strike a chord with you that is OK. But please consider not applying. We are seeking people who come on fire after learning about what we do.
The Government Markets Sales Executive will have ownership over and carry a quota for assigned territories and named accounts. The Sales Executive will be an expert at developing champion relationships, telling a complex and powerful value proposition story, and end-to-end pipeline and relationship management.
- Have ownership for all customer development activities and quota achievement in a named territory
- Create plans and strategies for developing business and achieving sales quotas
- Develop and maintain relationships with government leaders at key target departments within the territory
- Responsible for forecasting and detailed pipeline management for the territory
- Collaboration on campaigns, events and other activities in support of customer development goals for the territory
- Become an expert in the platform and services and articulating its value
- Provide continuous feedback to the broader team about product positioning, feature requests, and competitive landscape
- Be an ambassador to state and local government for the company, our technology and the thought leadership that we are creating in the space
Experience You Bring
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of enterprise SaaS selling experience
- Proof of consistent achievement or overachievement of enterprise sales quota
- Experience prospecting, building and managing enterprise sales pipeline, forecasting and reporting
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Strong ability to communicate value proposition for enterprise SaaS technology
- Experience selling directly into the state and local government space is a plus
Aunt Bertha is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building a company whose employees understand our users, through their own lived experiences. This means we strive to hire employees that are diverse by race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, physical abilities, veteran status and socio-economic upbringing.