Growth Marketing Director
Austin, TX /
Our Mission: To connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
Aunt Bertha picks up where Uncle Sam leaves off by making it easy to find and apply for government and charitable social service programs. By organizing the world's human service program information, we make it easy for people in need and the people who help them to find help in seconds on https://findhelp.org.
We are looking for people who are driven to make the world a drastically better place and want to join our small group of thoughtful, committed citizens because they believe, as Margaret Mead said, "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
Our employees are aligned around this mission. That's why it is a requirement of our application process that you include a cover letter detailing how Aunt Bertha’s mission speaks to you.
Please note: If our mission doesn't strike a chord with you that is OK. But please consider not applying. We are seeking people who come on fire after learning about what we do.
The Challenge: (SaaS, B2B, Healthcare)
Transform and scale a marketing and sales process that is currently dependent on the salesperson functioning as the primary driver of generating demand, qualifying leads, selling, and proposal writing to one where the responsibilities of the demand generation, lead qualification, and proposal writing are independent of the primary salesperson’s responsibilities.
The Growth Marketing Director will be responsible for scaling this new process, by dividing and conquering the steps in the sales process, moving a higher volume of prospects through — efficiently and at scale. You will accomplish this by moving our sales model from an approach where each salesperson goes at it on their own, to one where salespeople are supported by team members who free up their time at both early and later stages of the buying process.
Our fast-growing SaaS B2B healthcare technology company is a connector to those in need and those providing services, whether they be government, charitable social services, or from corporate healthcare plans and providers. Currently at 190 employees, our technology company built this SaaS category and is the leader in providing the connection for those in need nationwide.
As Growth Marketing Director, you will have a substantial impact in growth of the company, but more importantly, you will have a bigger impact on the speed in which people in need can find the necessary resources for health (food, housing, money, transportation, delivery, etc)
To succeed as the Growth Marketing Director, you will:
- Build out the functions of a successful demand generation process, including how and what to message
- Build out the functions of a successful lead qualification process, including how to score leads
- Build out the functions of a successful proposal writing process, including what to bid on
- Integrate these functions into a sales enablement process that accelerates the ability to offer services to the growing population of people needing help.
- Build out middle-to-bottom funnel content
- Manage the velocity and quality of demand generation campaigns, process of lead qualification, and proposal management
- Build a team that is driven to grow and scale
DNA of a successful Growth Marketing Director:
- Proven track record of high-growth scaling in a SaaS environment, with experience in marketing, demand generation, lead qualification, sales enablement, or proposal development.
- Attracts, hires, retains, and develops people with integrity and values
- Loves a good challenge with an unflappable drive.
- Experience in executing on ambitious goals.
- Is a demanding coach who displays patience and empathy. You love helping people develop in their careers.
- Can thrive in ambiguity. You are decisive, take chances, and push through when others are ambivalent or hesitant.
- Works well with complexity.
- Conducts as an orchestra. You can work with disparate teams and the result is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Is kind.
Aunt Bertha is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building a company whose employees understand our users, through their own lived experiences. This means we strive to hire employees that are diverse by race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, physical abilities, veteran status and socio-economic upbringing.