Lead Front-End Engineer
Solve one of the biggest problems humans are facing today, emotional wellbeing, with Aura, a VC-backed startup in SF.
Aura is an emotion-based search engine that helps people who are stressed, anxious, or sad improve their mood within 3 minutes, whenever they need. People can share with Aura how they're feeling, and Aura will use machine learning to deliver wellness content, personalized to their emotions, that improves their mood. Aura is like Jarvis, but for supporting emotional health & fitness.
You are a mission-driven engineer who wants to make this world a better, healthier place.
As one of the first key engineering team members at the company, you will be working directly with the co-founders and the core team to own Aura's main app and drive mission-critical, high-impact changes. You will approach every problem with a hacker mindset.
Just launched last year, Aura was voted "#1 New App & Best of 2017" as well as “#1 Trending App (2018)” by Apple. And this is just the beginning - we have a massive vision for transforming the way consumers take care of their health & wellness.
Aura Health is a hyper-growth startup backed by top VC’s such as Reach Capital, Cowboy Ventures, Sequoia Scout Fund, and 1517 Fund, angels such as CEO of Life360 and CPO of WeWork, and UC Berkeley’s SkyDeck Accelerator.
At Aura, you will:
- Own Aura's core product (React Native & Node) and drive iterations to create inflection points in the product
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, and data scientists to form hypotheses, test them, and analyze the findings
- Maximize product iteration speed with a hacker mindset while maintaining stable infrastructure
- Build and lead the engineering team at Aura as the team grows
- Create a strong company culture with the co-founders
- Grow exponentially as an engineer and as a person
- 4+ years of experience as a full-time software engineer
- Proficiency with React & Node or React Native
- Native iOS / Android experience preferred
If you believe in our mission and are ready for a life-changing experience growing with a seed-stage startup, please reach out to us.