Denver, CO /
The future digital economy is driven by data. Over the next 5 years, the number of mobile internet users is expected to increase by more than a billion users, and IoT devices will number in the tens of billions. The scarce and finite resource that makes wireless communications possible is radio frequency (RF) spectrum. Despite its critical importance, the industry uses outdated and ad-hoc methods to track, understand, and invest in spectrum-based infrastructure.
Aurora Insight Inc. provides information as-a-service to help companies make smarter, faster, data-driven decisions about the infrastructure underpinning the digital economy. Aurora employs a remote sensing approach, using a network of sensors on aircraft and microsatellites to “image” spectrum and create a lens for our digital world. As imagery has done in other industries, our goal is to discover new insights that help expand the frontier of connectivity.
Aurora is looking for smart, self-driven, and creative individuals to help us deliver transformative analytic solutions to clients and learn from their experiences. The Marketing Manager represents the face of our mission, brand, and impact. They drive outreach to facilitate stakeholder awareness and provide key insights on our ecosystem back into the company strategy. The Marketing Manager should have a passion for advancing global connectivity and data-driven insights.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to:
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our (virtual) front door
- Develop strategies and tactics to attract, and convert our target groups
- Analyze client behavior to iterate and tailor our messaging and content
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog
- Build relationships and drive engagement with customers, key industry stakeholders, vendors, and influencers
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Define key success metrics, measure, and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
To make it happen, we are looking for you to have these interests and skills:
- 3 to 5+ years demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Familiarity and experience in telecommunications (e.g. 5G), tech, and/or venture is desired
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Two or more years of Hubspot and Inbound Marketing experience. Familiarity with all the Hubspot tools, integration with other platforms (i.e., Salesforce), and Hubspot certification desired
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns and SEO platforms, such as BrightEdge
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Aurora will consider employees in Denver, Washington, DC, or fully remote.
Must be a U.S. person currently in the United States.
Desire to work in our fast-paced start-up environment is key. Aurora provides competitive salary and benefits, start-up company equity options, a modern work environment, challenging problems and opportunities for growth.