The future economy is driven by wireless connectivity. Over the next 5 years, the number of mobile internet users is expected to increase by more than a billion, and IoT devices will number in the tens of billions. The scarce and finite resource that makes wireless communications possible is radio frequency (RF) spectrum. Despite its critical importance, the industry uses outdated and ad-hoc methods to track, understand, and invest in spectrum-based infrastructure.
Aurora Insight Inc. provides information as-a-service to help companies make smarter, faster, data-driven decisions about the infrastructure underpinning the economy. Aurora employs a remote sensing approach, using a network of sensors on aircraft, on the ground, and in space to “image” spectrum and create a lens for our digital world. As imagery has done in other industries, our goal is to discover new insights that help expand the frontier of connectivity.
We are seeking a Contract Recruiter to enable our next phase of growth. A successful candidate will join Aurora's community manager and technical team to coordinate staff recruitment and hiring for a minimum of six (6) months with the potential to convert to full-time employment as the company achieves its goals.
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $30-$35 per hour with incentives for meeting hiring goals.
Aurora's Contract Recruiter will help to build our amazing software engineering team by:
- Establishing relationships with the company leadership, team leads, colleagues to understand the company's needs and culture.
- Identifying creative and effective methods for sourcing quality software engineering talent and follow through using them
- Managing recruiting marketing efforts including writing compelling job descriptions.
- Working with our Community Manager and Marketing Manager to publish and promote our openings
- Creating and managing a pipeline of external candidates for critical positions
To make this happen, you should have:
- Knowledge of and passion for building equitable and inclusive talent programs and practices
- At least 2 years of prior technical recruiting experience, either in-house or on contract. Software development and cloud engineering recruiting experience a plus.
- Skilled in recruiting and sourcing technical talent across all career levels
- Proven success with designing infrastructure and processes to help organizations scale
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies and tools
- Experience using Lever a plus
Aurora Insight Inc's corporate offices are located in Denver, Colorado. We operate with a hybrid remote and in-person culture so remote work from where you feel comfortable is great.
Desire to work in our fast-paced start-up environment is key. Aurora provides competitive salary and benefits, start-up company equity options, a modern work environment, challenging problems and opportunities for growth.