Senior Finance Business Systems Analyst
United States /
Finance – Accounting Team /
About the Role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Midsized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
The Senior Finance Business Systems Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert for financial systems and a business partner for the Finance organization within the Accounting team. You will primarily be accountable for the ongoing configuration, improvements, and administration of Zuora but also help with other financial systems. Come join a team where you can make a difference in ensuring the inner workings and tools of the company run smoothly.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Direct efforts to continuously improve Zuora and boost our efforts to accommodate our rapidly expanding business in a scalable and efficient way
- Take full ownership of Zuora’s system administration/settings and resolution of issues
- Maintain various templates, notifications, and custom reports; manage test environments
- Help translate business requirements from our Finance team into technical requirements and drive the delivery of the solutions
- Maintain data integrity within our financial systems and linked tools
- Develop and maintain customizations for applications to assist Finance & Accounting
- Provide support to financial systems users and business partners
- Maintain documentation for financial systems, integrations, and other customizations
What we value:
- Experience with Zuora at a high-growth SaaS company
- Strong knowledge of key financial processes, including quote to cash, procure to pay
- Ability to excel in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- A desire to drive continuous improvements across multiple systems and solve complex problems
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results
- Cross-functional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A deep desire to grow and contribute to the success of others
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Our mission at Aurora is to create a future of solar energy for all. We aim to reflect that inclusivity in the people who imagine and build our product by creating an environment where diversity is cherished and where anyone—regardless of background—can thrive. We strive to always do better and know that by empowering people, we can power the planet.