Account Executive, SMB
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for motivated and hard-working inside sales representatives that thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. We are looking for people who are both team players and self-starters. You must be a strong communicator, and be comfortable with carrying sales quotas. If you fit this profile and have experience in the solar industry, we would love to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-ups and outbound cold calls and emails
- Work with Sales Development Representative to develop databases of prospects
- Work with Growth Marketing Analyst, and Management team to develop client acquisition strategies
- Research channel partners to help build client pipeline
- Perform effective online demos and webinars to prospects
What we value:
- Proven inside sales experience — experience with SaaS sales is a plus
- Must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce or other similar CRMs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
If you don’t have all of the above skills but are talented, motivated and compelled by what we are working on, please apply and make sure to include a cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for this position
Aurora is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you feel that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.