Senior Technical Recruiter
United States /
People – Talent Acquisition Team /
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Midsized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
We’re looking for someone to help us grow our team quickly, but sustainably. Our ideal candidate will own and execute the entire pipeline—from identifying needs and crafting job postings to keeping candidates informed and helping onboard new hires. Our in-house recruiters will join our People Operations team and partner with stakeholders across the company as well as with the management team.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the full lifecycle of the recruitment process from initial contact through offer acceptance for roles within our Engineering, Product, and Design teams
- Own and iterate on the interview processes for your searches to develop a diverse and robust pipeline of highly-qualified technical candidates
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers and company stakeholders
- Create a world-class candidate experience that will scale with the company as we grow
What we value:
- 3+ years experience with a strong track record of sourcing, screening, and building technical and diverse talent pipelines without reliance on inbound applications or agency referrals
- Proven ability to parse specialized technical skills and qualifications
- Willingness and ability to work with stakeholders to forecast hiring needs, and incorporate feedback and suggestions
- Ability to naturally build rapport with candidates and further impactful candidate experiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resourcefulness and self-starter, especially working in startup environments
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Our mission at Aurora is to create a future of solar energy for all. We aim to reflect that inclusivity in the people who imagine and build our product by creating an environment where diversity is cherished and where anyone—regardless of background—can thrive. We strive to always do better and know that by empowering people, we can power the planet.