Design Operations Manager
Remote from U.S. /
Customer Success /
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series B company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named “Top 50 Tech Companies to Watch in 2020” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are experiencing hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join and accelerate the fun.
The Design Operations Manager role at Aurora will own and drive operations across our design services group. This role balances expertise in CAD modeling with managing operational teams and programs. The role is customer-facing and requires deep knowledge of the solar industry and appreciation of the key drivers our customers leverage to achieve efficiency and value in their operations. Within Aurora, the Design Operations Manager will partner with managers and team members across sales and customer success to ensure successful outcomes for our customer base. This role rigorously measures and acts by operational metrics, guiding customer relationships and our internal design teams through a data-driven approach.
We are a diverse team that’s passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Guide our customers relationships to better leverage Aurora design services and maximize the value of their investment
- Liaise with internal partners to improve our design services offerings and operational framework
- Partner with the product and engineering team to productize service offerings driving scalability and further adoption
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate service engagements into repeatable offerings
- Design and manage operational metrics that indicate the health of service offerings
- Report on service-line business development initiatives and progress to management and cross-functional teams
What we value:
- Customer-facing experience in prior roles, leading services engagements and delivery with enterprise-grade customers
- Proven expertise in operations management
- Background in solar design services
- Ability to leverage data to identify opportunities, drive decisions and report on performance
- Team-oriented approach that works across business verticals
Thank you for your interest in Aurora Solar. Currently, our interview process is taking longer than usual as we navigate the new normal of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience and look forward to connecting with you soon.
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!