Software Engineer, Customer Success
Remote - United Kingdom /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Tooling Team is part of the Customer Success - Technical Field Solutions Team (TFS). TFS is responsible for the continuous innovation of the content, tooling, and approaches that enable the CS organization to scale effectively while delivering consistent exceptional experiences. The Tooling team is specifically responsible for building the tooling and services that support the entire field team.
Please provide your resume in English.
- Drive new technical tools and new features of existing tools, both internal and external that are functional, flexible, simple, and intuitive.
- Participate in roadmaps, strategies and vision planning discussions.
- Support cross-team collaboration engagements as required.
- Supporting tooling services in production.
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Auth0 product line and the underlying technologies and protocols.
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Solving challenging business requirements into innovative solutions.
- Produce design specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Stay up to date on industry trends through self-study, research, online courses.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
Skills and Abilities
- Have 5+ years of software development experience on cloud platforms
- Experience with SaaS and Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with containerization (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with at least one backend stack (ideally Node.js)
- Experience with a popular frontend stack (eg. React, Angular)
- Experience in writing documentation / blogs / designs
- Awareness of the importance of security on design decisions
- Experience putting products and services through the whole lifecycle
- Ability to work with a small, fast-paced team
- Knowledge of and experience with development, product management, and project management methodologies
- Experience developing requirements and delivering new and/or updated functionality and system integration
- Ability to learn and integrate new technologies quickly
- Strong user experience sensibility
- Experience creating and managing documentation
- Experience with at least one standard network security protocol (eg. OAuth, OAuth2, SAML, LDAP).
- Experience with process mapping/process management tools a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies, tools and platforms
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.