Bellevue, Washington /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Auth0 team is in search of an organized Office Coordinator to handle the day-to-day administrative aspects of our Bellevue office. If you have an interest in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, read on to learn more about our awesome opportunity.
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented and able to change priorities at a moments notice. No two days are the same. Provide support to the Senior Leadership team and other employees as needed.
- Greet and direct visitors, answer office phone line and deliver voicemails to appropriate employees and stakeholders.
- Manage the ordering of supplies and services from vendors to keep a constant supply of groceries and swag for the Auth0 team, customers and conferences.
- Perform a range of operational support activities for employees across different levels of the organization.
- Provide tactical support on other projects as needed.
- Help with planning and setup of office events/ parties.
- Schedule meetings as needed.
- Book and coordinate travel.
- Prepare and maintain conference rooms for in-person and web-based meetings.
- Complete office-related errands.
- Two or more years of applicable experience is required (e.g. examples of relevant experience including Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, etc.).
- Must have a high level of professionalism with a strong customer focus as this role is the first interaction and representation of Auth0 to guests, candidates and visitors when they visit our Bellevue office.
- Have a working knowledge of Mac OSX.
- Have a very high level of attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple, conflicting priorities.
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears often in a constantly changing work environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.