Strategic Account Executive - Chicago
Remote - North America /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Auth0 Strategic Account Executive will be responsible for engaging with customers, exploring their situations and needs, and probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions.
We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive to be located in the Chicago area to help drive business in the region.
- Maintains full accountability for assigned accounts and serve as customers trusted advisor and advocate, maintaining customer satisfaction and protecting the strategic interests of both the customer and Auth0.
- Maximizes opportunities by driving the customer planning process, leading virtual account teams in building strategies that deliver balanced growth, continued account penetration, and customer satisfaction, and developing forecasts based on short term and long term growth.
- Maintains strategic partnerships at the executive level by ensuring that key executives understand how Auth0 solutions meet their business needs.
- Serves as key client contact for all customers and introduces technical evangelists and/or Partners based on strategic sales activities.
- Conducts short and long term strategic account planning to enhance the quality of the sales pipeline, accelerate and maximize revenue generation and, improve the customer buying experience
Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 7 years sales quota carrying work experience
- Experience in working either in a Global Account or Named Account function, supporting a “handful” of accounts
- Clear understanding of and strong experience with the market we are selling into
- Background in identity and security preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate and influence decision makers across the enterprise, from developers to senior executives
- Deep discovery skills - knowing how to ask the questions to get to what does this person want/need? What does org want/need
- Experience selling to developers directly
- Experience in selling IT infrastructure
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.