Product Security Engineer, Vulnerability Management
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is a security company and Auth0's Security Engineering organization is in the privileged position of supporting a security-first culture for a company that wants to make the Internet safer. The mission of the Vulnerability Management team is to ensure that Auth0 products are as secure as our customers trust them to be. We partner closely with Engineering, Product, and other Security Engineering teams to help them discover, manage, and remediate security vulnerabilities across the entire Auth0 product.
About the role: We are looking for a Software Engineer with a passion for using software to automate manual processes and a keen interest in security. You will have a chance to apply your skills and talents to improve the security posture of our product on a daily basis.
In this role you will:
- Be a part of cross functional team of security engineers, penetration testers, and software developers.
- Build tools and applications to automate vulnerability analysis processes.
- Design and implement APIs to provide vulnerability management capabilities to other engineering teams.
- Contribute to reliability, performance, and security of modern serverless systems running on AWS.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in developing Web applications and REST APIs.
- Have understanding of architectural principles behind single page applications and serverless systems.
- Have strong interest in information security.
- Live in Canada, United Kingdom or Spain.
- #UK; #CA; #ES;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.