Senior Partner Manager, Ecosystem
Remote - North America /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is looking to hire a Senior Partner Manager, Ecosystem to manage a growing portfolio of ISVs and Auth0 Marketplace integration partnerships globally. This role will be responsible for identifying, recruiting, and developing relationships and integrations with key ISV technologies that extend the capabilities of Auth0 in customer environments.
As an Auth0 SeniorPartner Manager, Ecosystem you’ll work to achieve the following outcomes:
- Serve as the lead and driver of partner integrations for Auth0’s Ecosystem Partners, building a vibrant set of integrations that extend the capabilities of Auth0.
- Develop and implement joint partner roadmaps with a select set of Strategic Ecosystem Partners.
- Work cross functionally with the Product and Marketing Teams to define the Ecosystem Partner Strategy and scale the Ecosystem program.
- Guide use case definition with the Marketplace Engineering Team for each partner
- Own Co-Selling and Co-Marketing with selected Ecosystem Partners to drive new revenue opportunities for Auth0.
- Develop scalable programs to allow for effective recruitment, integration, and co-selling/co-marketing globally.
- Facilitate successful collaboration with internal sales reps on Ecosystem Partner opportunities and delivering a shared pipeline.
- 8+ years in enterprise software sales and/or partner development
- Proven Track Record in developing a technical partner ecosystem for a high tech company.
- A high technical aptitude with some API based coding skills.
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in the Identity market, a plus
- Experience working in a high-growth environment and acting as the partner advocate internally are highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel periodically.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.